Instructions for Use
• Keep the rotating plate completely unscrewed from the side opposite the pin side.
• Insert the pin in the implant, make sure to rest well on the base of the implant.
• Keep the meter firmly resting and turn the rotating plate clockwise until it touches the ridge
• Remove the meter, look at the colored ring corresponding to the position of the plate to determine the height
• Height is measured in millimeters
• When a colored ring is completely covered, it is preferable to consider the color and height immediately above it.